- How much does it cost for delivery and how long will I have to wait?
- Can I choose how my order is delivered?
- What countries do you deliver to?
- Can you supply products that are not available for sale on the web site?
- Can I pay by methods other than Credit/Debit card or PayPal?
- Can I buy goods over the phone?
- What does it mean when it says Limited Availability?
- Are all Products in Stock? / Out of Stock Products.
- I have booked a Course or Workshop. When will I receive attendance details?
- Can you send out samples?
- Do you have any stores?
- What are your opening hours?
- Is your Fabric fire retardant?
- How do I track my DPD delivery?
- Can I return my purchase and get a refund?
- Do You sell Online Gift Cards/Vouchers?
How much does it cost for delivery and how long will I have to wait?
You can find this on our Delivery Information Page.
Can I choose how my order is delivered?
We generally only use a courier, but for some products, such as fabric samples, we use Royal Mail. If an alternative is offered this will be available during the checkout process. Please note that if delivery is via a Courier Service, a signature will be required on delivery, so there needs to be an adult available at the delivery address
What countries do you deliver to?
Currently we only deliver to England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, and the Republic of Ireland. We are looking to expand to other countries within Europe in the future, so please check back.
Can you supply products that are not available for sale on the web site?
We can only supply items that are available for sale on the web site. However we are constantly adding products to the site, so please check back at regular intervals. We are sorry that we cannot help with queries about products that are not currently available for sale.
Can I pay by methods other than Credit/Debit card or PayPal?
Currently these are the only methods of payment, at the time of order.
Can I buy goods over the phone?
We are only an Online sales business and cannot take orders or payments over the phone. However you can order and pay for your goods using Paypal or any major credit or debit card. For credit or debit card payments we use a secure payment system from Sagepay.
What does it mean when it says Limited Availability?
We quite often will buy selections of products, and will only have a small supply available. These are not re-orderable, so once they have gone they are GONE.
Are all Products in Stock? / Out of Stock Products.
Most products are always in stock, however occasionally we may run out of stock. Usually we can source more from our suppliers within a few days. If your product is not in stock, we will back order for you, unless the item has Limited Availability, and therefore cannot be back-ordered. You will always be emailed (if the delay is likely to exceed our normal delivery period), with the option to remove this item form your order or cancel your order if you would rather not wait. If you wish to remove the item or cancel your order, a refund will be made to your credit card or PayPal account for the item being removed or the full value of the order if the whole order is being cancelled.
I have booked a Course or Workshop. When will I receive attendance details?
If you have booked via the website, you will have received an order confirmation by e-mail immediately. Additionally all attendees will be sent full attendance details by Royal Mail 7 days prior to the Course or Workshop.
Can you send out samples?
You can order Fabric samples on our web site. Look out for the sample button next to the product. There is a nominal charge for this service of £1 per sample, which includes processing and delivery. Each sample is approximately A5 (23cm x 16cm). Samples may not be available on some fabrics if we have a very low stock, and the fabric cannot be re-ordered from our suppliers. We do not supply samples of non fabric products.
Do you have any stores?
Yes our sister Retail Business operates 7 stores in North Wales, North West England and Staffordshire. You can find information; opening hours, location and contact details using our store locator at the bottom of the page, or the Stores option at the top of the page. Or go straight to the Stores Page.
What are your opening hours?
This online web site is available for ordering 24 hours a day. Customer Services operates from 9:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Orders are processed Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
There may be different operating hours over the Christmas & New Year period, so please check the Delivery Information page for specific information.
Is your Fabric fire retardant?
Unless it specifically states that the fabric is fire retardant, then we cannot guarantee that it is.
How do I track my DPD delivery?
You can find this on our Delivery Information Page.
Can I return my purchase and get a refund?
For Personal Customers this is generally possible, but there are a few exceptions. Please see our Returns Policy for full details.
Do You sell Gift Cards/Vouchers?
Gift Vouchers & Online Gift Card Codes are available for sale on this web site.
There are 2 different types of Gift Vouchers, and also Online Gift Card Codes available for sale on this website:-
- Online Gift Card Codes. When purchased, you will be required to choose the value of the Gift Card Code, the name of the recipient and their e-mail address. The recipient will receive an e-mail containing the Gift Card code that can then be used on www.abakhan.co.uk only. To use the Online Gift Card Code, the recipient must enter the Online Gift Card Code in the field available on the Shopping Basket page. If the value of the order is higher than the balance remaining on the Online Gift Card, the balance of the order will have to be paid by PayPal or Card during the Checkout process. If the value of the order is less than the balance on the Online Gift Card, then the reduced balance will remain on the Online Gift Card Code for future use. If for any reason a refund is made on an order, the value of the proportion of the order paid by Online Gift Card Code will be added back to the Online Gift Card Code balance. It is possible to check the Status and balance of Gift Card Codes at any time within "My Account" if you have Registered, and on the Shopping Basket page.
- Retail Store Gift Voucher. There are a range of Values available for purchase. When purchased, the Gift Vouchers will be sent by Royal Mail to the Delivery Address on the order. The recipient will be able to use the Gift Voucher in any of the Abakhan Fabrics, Hobby & Home Stores (excluding www.abakhan.co.uk), which can be found on our Stores Page.
- Workshop Gift Vouchers. There are a range of Values available for purchase. When purchased, the Workshop Gift Vouchers will be sent by Royal Mail to the Delivery Address on the order. The recipient will be able to use the Workshop Gift Voucher in any of the Abakhan Fabrics, Hobby & Home Stores (excluding www.abakhan.co.uk), which can be found on our Stores Page. The recipient will only be able to use the Workshop Gift Voucher towards the cost of any Abakhan Workshop or Course held at our Mostyn or Liverpool Stores.
Full Terms and Conditions for the Purchase and use of Gift Vouchers and Gift Card Codes can be found here