This fun 4 hour class is a great way to get an insight into dressmaking. It’s a great way to work with elastic, learning how to sew with it, by working something a little off the normal dressmaking track.
- Use of a Janome CXL301 sewing machine
- Hot drink & biscuits
- 10% discount card*
What to bring?
- Just yourself!
*Discount card to be used in-store for a limited period of time.
Workshop at Altrincham is located on first floor with stair access only.
- "Fully Recommend this course."
I recently attended this course at Mostyn and i found it really interesting, I learnt so much about sewing with stretch fabric, from what needles, threads and fabric to use, (yes i didn't know different threads and needles were used) to what stitch to select on your sewing machine. So all in all a good all round course from start to finish. And at the end of it i had a pair of knickers to take home and wear. You will make mistakes, but Corrie will be there to help you rectify them, and we learn by our mistakes that's what makes us better. I will definitely be booking another course soon.
Product Quality Customer Service Product Value
- Delivery & Returns
We currently offer 3 delivery options for you to choose from, please note that the delivery times below apply once your order has been dispatched.
1. Royal Mail 1st Class (£4.44) A non-tracked, non-signed for service. Aims to deliver within 1 working day, after we dispatch your order.
2. Royal Mail 2nd Class (£2.99) A non-tracked, non-signed for service. Aims to deliver within 2–3 working days, after we dispatch your order.
3. DPD (£6.98) A tracked & signed for delivery service. Delivers before close of business the next working day, after we dispatch your order.
Fabrics and haberdashery sold by the metre are excluded from our returns policy and once ordered cannot be exchanged or refunded. Please see Returns Information for further details