- Want to sew in a group with other like minded individuals, and make some sewing friends?
- Short on space to sew at home or lacking the motivation to get going?
- Enjoy coming together with like minded people?
Then this is the class for you! This is a session where you have the opportunity to work on one or more projects, with expert help on hand from Sheila Jones. You do not have to have attended any of our other classes to come along. Sewing machines and overlockers will be provided but students will need to bring their own projects and fabrics.
- Use of a Janome sewing machine
- Hot drink & biscuits
- 10% discount card*
What to bring?
- Just yourself and your project!
*Discount card to be used in-store for a limited period of time.
There is a hot drinks machine in the workshop. Workshop is located on the ground floor and welfare facilities are located on first floor with stair access only.
- Delivery & Returns
We currently offer 3 delivery options for you to choose from, please note that the delivery times below apply once your order has been dispatched.
1. Royal Mail 1st Class (£3.70) A non-tracked, non-signed for service. Aims to deliver within 1 working day, after we dispatch your order.
2. Royal Mail 2nd Class (£2.48) A non-tracked, non-signed for service. Aims to deliver within 2–3 working days, after we dispatch your order.
3. DPD Next Day (from £3.95) A tracked & signed for delivery service. Delivers before close of business the next working day, after we dispatch your order.
Fabrics and haberdashery sold by the metre are excluded from our returns policy and once ordered cannot be exchanged or refunded. Please see Returns Information for further details