If you have a favourite dress, top or skirt you’d like to copy in a different fabric but don’t want to take it to pieces then this is for you. Bring it in - there’s no need to unpick anything, even darts and gathers can be copied, and if you want to make the copy pattern. a bit bigger or smaller we’ll show you how.
- Use of Janome Sewing Machine
- All materials
- Hot drink & biscuits
- 10% discount card*
What to bring?
- Just yourself and you garment to copy!
*Discount card to be used in-store for a limited period of time.
There is a hot drinks machine in the workshop. Workshop is located on the ground floor and welfare facilities are located on first floor with stair access only.
- Delivery & Returns
We currently offer 3 delivery options for you to choose from, please note that the delivery times below apply once your order has been dispatched.
1. Royal Mail 1st Class (£4.44) A non-tracked, non-signed for service. Aims to deliver within 1 working day, after we dispatch your order.
2. Royal Mail 2nd Class (£2.99) A non-tracked, non-signed for service. Aims to deliver within 2–3 working days, after we dispatch your order.
3. DPD (£6.98) A tracked & signed for delivery service. Delivers before close of business the next working day, after we dispatch your order.
Fabrics and haberdashery sold by the metre are excluded from our returns policy and once ordered cannot be exchanged or refunded. Please see Returns Information for further details