Hobby to professional part 2 is a class of two halves. In the morning we practice techniques, such as, waistbands, carriers and godets. Then in the afternoon, rolled hem feet and working different elastics, with a lot more thrown in. (Please note, you do not have to have completed part 1 to come on this class)
- Use of a Janome CXL301 sewing machine
- Hot drink & biscuits
- 10% discount card*
- Lunch in the Cafe (a selection of sandwiches and homemade wedges served with a hot or cold drink)
What to bring?
- Just yourself!
*Discount card to be used in-store for a limited period of time.
- Delivery & Returns
We currently offer 3 delivery options for you to choose from, please note that the delivery times below apply once your order has been dispatched.
1. Royal Mail 1st Class (£4.44) A non-tracked, non-signed for service. Aims to deliver within 1 working day, after we dispatch your order.
2. Royal Mail 2nd Class (£2.99) A non-tracked, non-signed for service. Aims to deliver within 2–3 working days, after we dispatch your order.
3. DPD (£6.98) A tracked & signed for delivery service. Delivers before close of business the next working day, after we dispatch your order.
Fabrics and haberdashery sold by the metre are excluded from our returns policy and once ordered cannot be exchanged or refunded. Please see Returns Information for further details