We will look at sheer, fine, stretch, woven, knitted, lace and many more of the fabrics available to purchase for today’s sewers. You will make a pair of leggings to take home.
- Use of a Janome sewing machine
- Hot drink & biscuits
- 10% discount card*
What to bring?
- Just yourself!
*Discount card to be used in-store for a limited period of time.
There is a hot drinks machine in the workshop. Workshop is located on the ground floor and welfare facilities are located on first floor with stair access only.
- "Another Value for Money Class. Thank You"
This was my second course here and once again it ticked all the boxes.
I might still choose not to work with some difficult fabrics however the variety of fabric we used and the techniques we were taught has given me confidence and in future I will have more choice when it comes to patterns, fabric choice, trimmings and seams. Making the leggings was a bonus. Something I wouldn't have thought to do myself but having made them once I would do so again.
Product Quality Customer Service Product Value
- Delivery & Returns
We currently offer 3 delivery options for you to choose from, please note that the delivery times below apply once your order has been dispatched.
1. Royal Mail 1st Class (£4.44) A non-tracked, non-signed for service. Aims to deliver within 1 working day, after we dispatch your order.
2. Royal Mail 2nd Class (£2.99) A non-tracked, non-signed for service. Aims to deliver within 2–3 working days, after we dispatch your order.
3. DPD (£6.98) A tracked & signed for delivery service. Delivers before close of business the next working day, after we dispatch your order.
Fabrics and haberdashery sold by the metre are excluded from our returns policy and once ordered cannot be exchanged or refunded. Please see Returns Information for further details