Using just the hip measurement and a process of adjusting the paper pattern to the body, you will create a master pattern from which to cut out and sew a plain-fronted pair of trousers without pockets to suit your figure. No previous experience is necessary. Maximum of 6 people.
- Use of a Janome sewing machine
- Hot drink & biscuits
- 10% discount card*
What to bring?
- Just yourself!
*Discount card to be used in-store for a limited period of time.
Workshop at Altrincham is located on first floor with stair access only.
- "Two days stuffed with sewing tricks and treats"
I had a wonderful two days learning from a generous and talented teacher. The group was small enough for us each to get all the individual help that we needed. I didn't quite finish my trousers but am thrilled to bits with what I have learnt and will be wearing them by next weekend.
Product Quality Customer Service Product Value
- Delivery & Returns
We currently offer 3 delivery options for you to choose from, please note that the delivery times below apply once your order has been dispatched.
1. Royal Mail 1st Class (£4.44) A non-tracked, non-signed for service. Aims to deliver within 1 working day, after we dispatch your order.
2. Royal Mail 2nd Class (£2.99) A non-tracked, non-signed for service. Aims to deliver within 2–3 working days, after we dispatch your order.
3. DPD (£6.98) A tracked & signed for delivery service. Delivers before close of business the next working day, after we dispatch your order.
Fabrics and haberdashery sold by the metre are excluded from our returns policy and once ordered cannot be exchanged or refunded. Please see Returns Information for further details