Schools & Colleges
Opening a Credit Account with Abakhan
Currently credit is only available for visits to our stores
The following types of Educational Establishments may apply for a Credit Account:
- Local Authority funded Schools & Colleges
- Government direct funded Schools & Colleges
- Registered Charity funded Schools & Colleges
- Independent Schools.
- Where the School or College is financed by Private or Charitable funds, a credit check will be performed as part of the Credit Account Application process.
- Our normal credit payment terms are 30 days after invoice date.
- Please note that there is a minimum order value of £50 (including VAT & Shipping) for each order made on credit.
- A Purchase Order, covering the value of purchase, must be provided prior to purchase at our stores, along with a letter of authorisation for the person making the purchase.
- Legal title in any goods supplied shall not pass to the buyer until all sums due to Michael Abakhan Ltd have been paid in full.
If orders under the £50 minimum value are required, payment can be made by Cash, Credit or Debit card at the time of purchase.
Simply download and complete the Credit Application Form. (Click HERE to download a Credit Application Form) Then either Fax or Post the completed Credit Application Form together with a copy of your Letterhead to:
Michael Abakhan Ltd t/a Abakhan Fabrics, Hobby & Home
Fax Number: 01745 562 103
We aim to respond to your credit application request within 3 working days. Once your application has been accepted, full details of your account will be emailed/posted to you.