Returns Policy (Purchasing Online)
Personal Customers only:
Should you be dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 14 days of receipt, for a refund or exchange. You must complete the "On-Line Returns Form" which is included with your delivered order. Follow the instructions contained on the form and return the goods to the Freepost address on the form. You can download a duplicate form here. Any payment already made will be refunded on receipt of the goods (less any return Shipping Costs, if applicable. This will be no more than that already charged for shipping the order). Any refund will be processed within 14 days from when the order is received back to us, but will usually be much quicker. Your rights to return goods are protected under the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, which can be found at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made.
The following items cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded:
- Samples as these are free with a small cost to cover processing and shipping.
- Made to order and measured items, such as cut length fabrics and haberdashery (sold by the metre).
- Gift Vouchers/Gift Codes.
- Sewing and Knitting Patterns.
- Any goods which have been cut or processed by the purchaser