|West Yorkshire Spinners
|Pattern Yarn Weight
|Pattern Garment Type
|Throws Blankets & Cushions
Introducing The Official 2023 WoolBox Christmas Knit-Along - Highland Blanket by Nicola Valiji. This wonderfully festive blanket is made up of a combination of patterned and textured squares inspired by the Scottish Highlands, featuring details including snowflakes, stags, icicles and Highland Plaid. These blankets will be available in 2 Different Colourways:
Colourway One - Based on more traditional festive colours using WoolBox Imagine Classic Anti-Pilling DK Yarn
Colourway Two - Represents colours seen in the landscape of the Scottish Highlands using West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK
This pack includes all the yarn required to make your chosen colourway, with the FREE pattern provided as a Digital Download, starting on Thursday 19th October 2023 lasting for a period of 6 Weeks. The pattern will be released weekly at 11am (GMT) on the Website and in our Newsletter so make sure you subscribe to keep up to date.
The West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK contains:
- 1 x 100g Ball West Yorkshire Spinners Colourlab DK - Perfectly Plum (263)
- 1 x 100g Ball West Yorkshire Spinners Colourlab DK - Shamrock Green (134)
- 1 x 100g Ball West Yorkshire Spinners Colourlab DK - Thistle Purple (717)
- 2 x 100g Ball West Yorkshire Spinners Colourlab DK - Sliver Grey (137)
- 2 x 100g Ball West Yorkshire Spinners Colourlab DK - Sky Blue (136)
- 3 x 100g Ball West Yorkshire Spinners Colourlab DK - Natural Cream (010)
- 1 x 100g Ball West Yorkshire Spinners Colourlab DK - Latte Brown (135)
West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK is produced from 100% British wool, ColourLab DK boasts a bright collection solids and self-striping shades. Formulating colours with beautiful fibres is our passion. With evolving colour trends & the demand for sustainable natural fibres increasing, developing a 100% wool DK with an ever-growing colour palette seemed the perfect choice.
When completed, the finished product will Measure Approximately 93cm by 121cm.
You will also require a set of 4mm (UK 8) Knitting Needles and a Circular Knitting Needle for the border (80-100cm length to accommodate the large number of stitches). This pattern would suit an Advanced Knitter.
Make sure you join our Dedicated Facebook Group: WoolBox Knitting & Crochet Community to share your progress and to ask any questions you may have with your fellow crafters.